Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Manly Men Men Men

Men men men men manly men men.  ooohooooo im going to miss this manly show woo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo men men men men manly man. Two and a Half Men. It's one of my all time favorite shows. I love Jake and his young naiveness (i do not even know if that is a word), and Alan reminds me of my Uncle Mark with some of his nerdy and hilarious comments, and Rose and her stalkerness, and Evelyn and her Real Estate classy rich outlook on her life, and of course, Berta with her snarky comments to everyone. It's a shame. It's seems to me as if Charlie Sheen has turned into Charlie Harper. Ok, Charlie Harper a little bit to the extreme.  Whatever. Two and a Half Men is a genius and geniunely funny show. And now that's it is done for the rest of the season and probably the rest of forever, I will not know what to do with myself on Monday nights at nine o'clock. Also, today, Charlie Sheen joined twitter. I am looking forward to tweeting him asking for life advice. If this man cannot help himself, somebody better step it. Jake needs a better role model. And I need something to watch on Mondays at 9PM. Mr. Sheen should get his act together, apologize to Chuck Lorre and get back to Two and a Half Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment