Friday, March 4, 2011

Finding the Nealon's

I decided to try and convince my mother to make our house underwater themed. The entire house. I think it would be pretty sweet looking. I would paint the walls to look like water and paint fish on it and get sea-inspired plants and furniture (like in a fish tank). I wouldn't need carpet or hard wood flooring, I would just put sand on the floor. Then I wouldn't hear the vaccuum running twenty million times a day. If the floor is sand, there's no need to vaccuum. I think it's a fantastic idea. I could even get beach smelling air freshener or salt water air freshener. I'm not sure if they make those, but I'd be willing to invent it. We wouldn't have to worry about people taking their shoes off when they come in the door. I think it would be cheap and fantastic looking. It would be just great! I better get to Lowe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment