Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bring the Spring

Yesterday was a beautiful day. 68 degrees. Sun was shining. I was laying on the trampoline in shorts. (could've done without the wind, but whatever) And yes, I was laying, not jumping. Thursday was also a beautiful day. The sun was shining. The sky was blue. I drove home from school with Carrie Underwood blasting and the windows down. It was a perfectly lovely day. I just came in from outside right now on this Saturday the 19th of March. I couldn't tell if it was snowing or raining or if it was just ice falling out of the sky. I checked the weather forecast, it's going to snow next week and the high will be 32 degrees on Tuesday. What is this? I hate being teased with this nice weather only to be buried in snow two days later. I know I live in Northeast PA and all, but come on mother nature, make up your mind. Or, I'll just do it for you. Bring the spring weather. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment