Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weirdo Magnet

I realized today while I was in TJ Maxx that the weirdest things happen to me. Or maybe it's just that I do the weirdest things. Or maybe, I'm just in the right place at the weird time. I was minding my business, checking the clearance racks in TJ Maxx when a woman dressed in Uggs and a bathrobe and nothing else walked in the store. I did a double take. I didn't believe what I was seeing. But yes, this woman wearing practically nothing was just waltzing through the store. Just last week, I was at my sister's basketball game and of course, the lights and the bathroom did not work. This lady that I did not even recognize made me hold my cell phone over the stall to provide her with a light. This past summer, I was sitting in my room, minding my own business when my ceiling fan became very shaky and made loud noises. Next thing I know, one of the blades is flying off and coming at me! I dove off the chair with my super quick lifeguard reflexes and survived the attack. These are few of many weird situations that have struck me. I'm like a weirdo magnet. I'm not complaining at all. It's hilarious. Unless it's a near death experience like the time my ceiling fan attacked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment