Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sheen's Korner of Krazy

So, Rosanne Barr said today that she feels sorry for Charlie Sheen because he had to work with Chuck Lorre. And it is making me wonder, is Charlie the crazy one, or is Chuck? She claims that Chuck Lorre constantly showed up to work drunk. Sizzle. Losing. Bye. In Sheen's Korner tonight, Charlie looked only about a thousand times better than he did yesterday. He went after all of the "trolls" in tonight's broadcast....Jon Cryer, Chuck Lorre...etc. He ranted about Chuck Lorre, or Chuck-ee-cheese-ball, or Fcuk Borre, as he referred to Lorre as. "If sad and stupid had a fowl odor attached to it, it would be you." he said, speaking of Chuck Lorre. "You are no match for this warlock." He then granted us, the non-trolls, his tiger blood, which I was pretty excited about. "Those who deserve it, now possess it. Use it wisely, I know you will." So now, I shall take my tiger blood and use it to write the "why am i winning?" part of my tiger blood intern application. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment