Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Moving

It may be a weird concept to think about for some folk, but, it would be very possible to live in Sam's Club. Just the other day I was there. I was getting some photos developed and waiting for them to fill a prescription. I saw that they were showing King Kong on a TV in the back. Of course, I sat down on the nice brand new couch placed perfectly in front of the TV. That is when I noticed a free sample woman giving out, (well what do ya know) free samples of popcorn! I went over and grabbed some and immediately resumed watching King Kong. I also realized about an hour into the movie, that I could indeed control the DVD player. There was no other King Kong viewers nearby so I went up and hit pause to check out the store for more free samples. Bagel Bites, a new kind of Gatorade, even gum were among the many free samples I was receiving. I also went to the food counter and bought the hot dog combo for $1.70, which I loved because you get one of those giant cups that you can just keep refilling because nobody cares. So, buffet in hand, I headed back over to my own personal movie theatre in the back and continued to watch King Kong until my mother came over to inform me that she wanted to go to Lowe's and Home Depot. Can someone say BORING?! So I somehow convinced her to let me stay and finish the movie, which is a very long one I might add, and that was my fun for the day. I would love to live in Sam's Club. They have every gaming system, a wide variety of food, many TV's, free samples, lockers and showers in the employee locker room (which I have never snuck into), and very nice, remodeled bathrooms. At Thanksgiving, they pretty much free sample a Thanksgiving dinner, with turkey and mashed potatoes and even chocolate cake. I have learned over the years that Thursday is the best free sample day, just so ya know, whoever reads this, probably nobody. I think that may be a run on sentence. Oh well, that's it. I'm moving Sam's Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment