Monday, April 25, 2011

The Best Thing Ever

The best thing ever is ice cream. But the second best thing ever is when you find someone who understands your craziness. I consider myself crazy and outlandish. I do wacky things that most people would never do or even think of doing. Luckily, I have someone who can act like a fool with me. My cousin and absolute best friend, Lindsay. Where would I be if I didn't have Lindsay? Obviously not writing this blog post. Instead I might be writing about a chip that is shaped like Jesus, but no, my life is more interesting than that. Since I have known Lindsay since I was born, I'd say we go way back. We can discuss things that other people would not understand. Take Noni for instance. Never mind, I can't discuss my grandmother with you because you just wouldn't understand unless the person reading this is Lindsay. I recall late nights at Denny's or Ruby Tuesdays and photoshoots in a Sheetz parking lot along with sitting in fron the courthouse in Scranton admiring the beautiful people that walk by. Did I ever mention I love people watching? It brings me great joy. Anyway, I recall countless concerts and family get togethers and weird conversations that no one else would ever understand. I recall planning our futures together, like being on the Amazing Race and living in New York City and playing flash light tag in a jungle in Africa. Wait, I don't think we ever discussed that last one. "Whatever."- Uncle John. I recall a lunch date at Moe's. Oh, wait, that was today. I recall ravioli eating contests on Christmas Day. I recall adventures to nowhere, which for some reason reminded me that I really want to go the Manning's farm. Anyway, Linds, I know you are reading this because I know you read my blog along with everyone else who cares about me, (oh., wait, I'm the Robert Barone of the family) thanks for being around and laughing at my dumb jokes and taking me everywhere and providing me with fond memories and thanks especially for being your crazy self, because, I'd be lost without you. (It would be really cool to be on the show LOST, if it was still on. it would be even cooler if I knew what happened in that show even though I watched every episode)

No comments:

Post a Comment