Monday, February 28, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down

It's raining and depressing and dreary outside. And it's a Monday. And I hate when people open my mail. It's addressed to me. That means I'm supposed to open and read it. If it had your name on it as well, go ahead open it. But it doesn't. I do not open my mother's mail or my father's mail. I would very much like to be the person to open my own acceptance letter to a school. I would very much like to be the person to open an inivitation for a party that I am invited to. I would very much like to be the person to open a letter to me from my friend overseas. I don't want it pre-opened. It ruins the excitement. What's the point in me reading it if you already have? I'll just ask you for a summary of what the letter says. And when you leave out important information, such as the deadline for the essay for the scholarship is March 1st, oh and you need a teacher reccommendation letter, I'm going to blame you. Yes, I probably should've read it. It's my fault. But bottom line, Mom and Dad, DON'T OPEN MY MAIL. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment