Saturday, February 26, 2011

People are Stupid

Ya know what's the worst? Stupid people. Stupid people on the road. Stupid people in school. Stupid people in a store. Stupid people in general. They just seem to get in my way. I believe that stupid people should wear signs around their necks or stick a post-it note to their foreheads that warns us non-stupid people. If I ever saw someone with a post it note on their head, it wouldn't even have to label them as stupid, I would just automatically assume it, I would know to just avoid that person. Life would be so much easier.  Yet, in a sense, I think that most people are stupid. Not us, it's others. Say, if someone ate a bad apple or whatever and was like, "OMG this is gross, taste this." Where is the logic in that? Why would I want to taste your bad apple? Anyway, I'm tired and I think I'm going to go to bed. If no stupid people interrupt the track to my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment