Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Straight Up Now Tell Me

It's ironic that for a whole month I had nothing to say but now all of a sudden I can think of quite a few things. I'll start off with this thought. I can really relate to Paula Abdul. People are always accusing her of being drunk or on drugs. No....that's just the way she is. More times than not, people have asked me if I am drunk or "on something." I get that one a lot. No...I am not. That's the just the way I am, apparently. My mind is very random. I can go from one subject to something completely off the wall in seconds. I talk about my dreams and goals in life, which, like my mind, are all very random and then people ask me, my boss included, "Are you on something?" NO I'M JUST LIKE PAULA ABDUL. I don't say that because chances are, these same people that think I am "on something" are the people who accuse her of being "on something." Maybe I just belong in a mental hospital. Ehh, probably not. But, I've always wanted to go in one and see what's in like. In fact, that's one of my life goals. Whatever. Maybe I'm not "normal." But what is normal, really? I like to see myself as the kind of person who knows how to live life. Who else can say they crashed a wedding with an entire 7th grade AAU basketball team? So maybe crazy is the way to go. Paula Abdul seems to be living a pretty decent life. She's super rich and can still dance. I only hope I can be like that when I'm 49 years old. Straight up I'll tell you, I am not on drugs...unless my knee is bothering me, then I've probably taken some ibuprofen.

No comments:

Post a Comment