Sunday, April 14, 2013

Whoaaa Nelly! What a Great Idea!

I know I haven't posted in a while. I haven't been inspired. But today, I was inspired. A little maybe. We'll see how this goes...
I come up with these great ideas.
At least, I think they are great ideas.
I want a pet dolphin.
I'm totally against dolphins and captivity and all that jazz and if you're not, go watch The Cove. But anyways, it's a nice dream.
I could buy an ocean and put my pet dolphin Nelly in it. I would play with Nelly and swim with her and we would have a great time. Eventually, I'd have to buy her some dolphin friends but buying an ocean is going to put a dent in my checkbook.
I'd buy a boat so I can take Nelly for a swim like people take their dogs for walks. I'd put her on a leash and I'd sit in the boat and she could just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming swimming swimming. Not too far though because then I'd probably get lost and my boat probably won't be that big because ya know, the whole buying an ocean thing but whatever. And when Nelly pulls on the leash like a dog, I can yell "Whoaaaa Nellyyyy!"
This whole idea came to me as I was driving to Seaside Heights and saw all the boats in the marina before you go over the bridge. And dolphins are my favorite animals so that's my obvious pet choice.
I also like killer whales also known as orcas. My pet killer whale would be like Free Willy. A nice whale. One of my best friends really. I haven't picked a name for my whale yet because I don't want to get too excited if I can't afford him/her, but maybe a name like....Kim Kardashian.
I have a lot of other great ideas, like turning the roads into waterways and making everyone kayak everywhere. We'd all be in mad shape, but it would take a lot longer to get places. I also realize there's a lot of other holes in that idea. I'll work on it.
I can't remember my other great ideas. Maybe they weren't so great. Or maybe I'm like Dory and I can't remember things.
I'm going to start writing every idea down. There must be an app for working out great ideas. If there's not, I'm going to make one. What a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment