Friday, December 2, 2011

Cops and Robbers

In the last few days, there has been a spree of robberies in Clarks Summit. Yes, that's right, Clarks Summit.  He/She/They have attacked Nikki's Hoagies, Dino and Francesco's, and stole a rifle from Fiorillo's Pizza. Yes, a rifle. I don't know either. But anyway, it got me thinking of an old family story. When my Noni worked at IGA, someone tried to rob the cash register she was working. This story never gets old. She was working the night shift when someone came up and demanded the money in the cash register. Of course, my Noni would never give in to these ridiculous demands. So, the man punched her in the nose. Why am I telling you this? I have no idea. It really has no purpose, other than, my Noni can take a punch in the nose, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment